I could not have created this website without the prior work of many others, who generously chose to publish their work on the web and to license it freely.
These are some of the major building blocks of this website:
- Hugo, a very fast static site generator.
- My own fork of the Hugo theme Ghostwriter.
- The R packages blogdown and knitr.
- The extremely versatile document conversion tool pandoc.
- Icons from Fork Awesome and Academicons.
Thanks to pandoc and MathJax, the R Markdown format allows us to use familiar LaTeX notation and a bunch of vital academic-blogging features such as citations, quotes, and footnotes in our blog posts.